Free Inspection Call Us Now
Immediate Response 24/7
Water Damage Covina
Floods, plumbing leaks, or storm run-off can all cause major water damage to a building. At Tiptop Restoration, we have decades of experience restoring homes and offices to a pre-disaster state after even the toughest floods. Our team is fully licensed, bonded, and insured so call us today for a free estimate!
We care about your Home as if it is our own.
We know how stressful a water damage incident can be, let us help you get things back to normal and recover your peace of mind.
- Free Insurance Consultation
- Response within 45 Minutes
- Free Leak Detection
- Speak with a Live Person 24/7
- Free Infrared / Thermal Imaging Inspection
- One Stop Shop Everything restoration
- Extensive Knowledge of Insurance Claims and Coverage
- We work with all Insurance Companies!
Water Damage Restoration Covina
Water damage affects not only your valued possessions, but also your health. Don’t leave water sitting in your home for a long time. The type of restoration service that you need depends on the kind of water that’s in your home. If you don’t remove the water as soon as possible, expect to have mold growth that could damage your properties and cause serious health problems such as allergic reactions and asthma.
The harmful effects of water can be reduced by effective and prompt intervention. Cleanup and restoration can save your furniture, computers, heirlooms or other personal belongings. If you are looking for a reliable company that offers water damage restoration Covina, we’re here to help. We have successfully restored water-damaged properties for years, so we know what to do.
Causes of Water Damage
It is important that you understand and identify all possible threats that may cause water damage. This will help prevent further damage to your property. Here are the most common causes of water damage.
Pipe leaks, burst pipes and other plumbing problems are hard to detect as it can occur within walls. If left undetected for a long period of time, plumbing incidents can lead to clogged toilets and drains. We can inspect the pipes to determine potential problems and make the necessary repairs to prevent further damage.
Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
A lot of homeowners don’t realize that their air conditioning and heating systems need regular maintenance. Moisture can build up, which can contribute to mildew and mold growth. Regular maintenance can help prevent such problems. Old fixtures may need to be replaced to prevent moisture and water damage.
Old and Broken Appliances
Old and faulty appliances can damage the internal water systems in your home. For instance, cracked pipes or weak hoses can lead to water accumulation and future leaks. Homes usually experience damage from old hot water tanks, washing machines, dishwashers, water heaters and refrigerators. Older models can be fixed or replaced to prevent future water damage and leaks.
Small amounts of rain can weaken the interior or foundation of your home over time. Floods and other extreme weather conditions can also cause damage to your home. It can lead to hazardous amounts of standing water that can house pathogens and bacteria.
Water Damage Restoration in Covina
We can help you detect and fix anything that might be causing water damage throughout your house. Whether it’s due to a flood, fire or burst pipes, we can restore your home to its former glory. We will fix your home and make it safe again. The process will include the following:
Assessing all damage left by any kind of flooding is the first step to fixing your home. We know exactly what to do to get rid of standing water and fix any damage left by the flood. We work with insurance companies to determine your home’s damage and create a plan on how to refurbish it. During the assessment, we will assign a category to determine the right way of handling and reversing the devastation. These categories include:
- Category One – This category is assigned when the water doesn’t have any contaminant like feces or urine. The water comes from sinks, pipes or other clean sources. It may also come from the toilet, provided that it doesn’t have any contaminant.
- Category Two – The water comes from washing machines, toilets with urine and dishwashers. It may have some minor contamination.
- Category Three – Water damage is caused by unsanitary sources like sewage lines, toilets with feces, flooding or water that has been standing for a long time and may contain bacteria.
Drying and Disinfecting the Affected Areas
After setting a category, we will start the drying process right away. Areas with category 2 or 3 damage should be decontaminated to make it livable again. The entire house may not have dirty
TipTop Restoration has over 18 years of experience restoring homes and businesses that have been affected with water damage. Our attention to detail, highly trained and experienced staff and state of the art equipment work together to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied.
Our primary goal is to assist our customers to restore their houses and companies from the destructive effects that water and fire damages can have on their property; With the very best techniques, tools and expert team in perk of the client, we have the ability to supply the most effective results at the most affordable prices and the fastest time.
We work for YOU and not for the insurance company
While other franchise restoration companies try to save the insurance money giving you the cheapest materials and minimum service, we work with you in mind making sure your home is restored and you are 100% satisfied.
Because water and fire damage are totally unpredictable, we are ready to help you 24/7 all year around; we have all possible options on water and fire damages restoration at your disposal. In TipTop Restoration Inc., we are ready and happy to assist you, safeguarding you and your property.
What Can I do if I have water damage?
While waiting for our arrival, there are certain things you can do in order to minimize further damage. The process does not have to be too complicated. Once you do the following tips, you can speed the process of helping you get back to normal.
- Dry up the wet areas using towels.
- If you can access the circuit breakers safely, make sure that you turn the power off in every affected room. You should also shut off the main valve if there is still water flow.
- Remove anything that could stain on wet floors or carpets like newspapers and books.
- Remove wet upholstery cushions from furniture and put them in a dry area.
- Avoid any contact with wet areas if the water didn’t originate from a clean source.
- In case you’ve come in contact with the contaminated water, make sure to wash your hands thoroughly and immediately.
- Don’t enter a room where there’s a possible electric shock hazard.
- HVAC units must be turned off, as they can spread contaminated air.
- Don’t try to extract water using a household vacuum cleaner or use fans to try drying the structure. This is an unsafe practice that could cause an electric shock or the machine could be damaged.
- Don’t use any of your electrical appliances while standing on concrete, wet carpets or any types of flooring.
- Place plywood or foil under furniture legs in order to separate them from wet flooring or carpeting.