Why should I have my ducts cleaned?
- Never been cleaned before
- Health concerns
- Allergy problems
- Dust problems
- Odors and smells
- Water in the ducts
- Rodent problem
- Getting a new furnace
- Having an air conditioner installed
- Having a new EAC installed
- Just finished a remodeling project
- Buying a home
How often should I have my ducts cleaned?
We usually recommend having your ducts cleaned every 3 to 5 years. You might want to consider cleaning more often if you have pets, remodeled your home, have allergies or asthma, have children, live near a busy street, freeway or farm field. You can protect your investment in air duct cleaning by purchasing and regular changing quality furnace filters.
How do I know my ducts are clean when you’re done?
The equipment we use and the process we go through is the most thorough cleaning available in the duct cleaning industry. OUR GUARANTEE: if you are unsatisfied, in any way, with the work performed by us, and notify us within 10 days of cleaning your air duct system, we will perform our full service ( or any part of it you deem necessary) again within 30 days at no charge.
We care about your Home as if it is our own.
We know how stressful a water damage incident can be, let us help you get things back to normal and recover your peace of mind.
- Free Insurance Consultation
- Response within 45 Minutes
- Free Leak Detection
- Speak with a Live Person 24/7
- Free Infrared / Thermal Imaging Inspection
- One Stop Shop Everything restoration
- Extensive Knowledge of Insurance Claims and Coverage
- We Work with All Insurance Carriers